Fairhaven is recruiting qualified employees who have a passion to serve our Lord and want to join a team dedicated to expanding the Kingdom of God and helping people experience transformation through worship, community and serving.
We identify many of our top candidates from our volunteers. They are already serving in a specific ministry or department and understand our mission and priorities. We get to know them and they get to know our leadership. If you are not already serving as a volunteer, please contact your local campus and we will help get you connected in the right ministry or department.
Children’s Special Needs Specialist
Centerville — Posted Monday, May 22
Fairhaven Church is seeking to hire a part-time specialist for the Children’s Ministry at the Centerville Campus. This part-time position will partner with the Children’s Ministry in caring for Special Needs children during weekend and Wednesday night Children’s experiences.
- Provide a means for determining, identifying and shepherding children with special needs in the Children’s Ministry resources required to meet the needs of those who have special needs
- Manage classrooms to provide a safe and clean environment and accommodate the resources required to meet the needs of those who have special needs announcements and the website
- Recruit, train and schedule all volunteers required for the ministry
- Communicate with volunteers and families of children who have special needs through emails, phone calls, bulletin
- Christian Maturity – a saving knowledge of and a growing relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ
- Special Education degree or equivalent work, life or ministry experience
Ideal Candidate Would
- Have previous experience working with individuals who have special needs
- Have leadership experience
- Be able to work well on a team but also be self-motivated
Centerville — Posted Monday, January 30
Please apply for this position via our listing with Slingshot Group.
The Worship Pastor will provide oversight to the Centerville Campus worship team and lead multisite worship meetings to be the champion for the worship across all campuses. At the Centerville campus, this position will be responsible for overseeing worship leaders, musicians, and administrative worship arts staff. There are two expressions of worship on the Centerville campus, modern and liturgical. This position will have primary worship leadership responsibility in the modern services, but should have an appreciation for what is being done in the liturgical services and on all other campuses.
- Christian Maturity - a saving knowledge of and a growing relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ
- College degree or equivalent work, life or ministry experience
- 5+ years experience leading a significant worship ministry
Ideal Candidate Would
The successful candidate will preferably come from a growing church and will have led a significant worship ministry for five or more years. They will have the ability to connect with people, both, on and off the platform. He should be authentic and relational with his teams and with those in the congregation. Not simply a performer, this person should have the heart of a worshipper who invites others into worship with him. Though the ability to play and/or lead from an instrument is desired, vocal excellence is of top priority. The qualified candidate should be a developer of others and able to build strong teams. The ability to communicate intelligently with vocalists, instrumentalists, and technical personnel is important.
Centerville — Posted Wednesday, July 27
Fairhaven Church is seeking to hire hourly paid child workers for the following ministries:
- Mom to Mom - 1st, 3rd and 4th Thursday mornings throughout the school year
We are looking for a few fabulous and faithful individuals to provide loving care for our children, newborn through kindergarten, while their parents attend these ministries. Please email Lisa Miller for more information.
Christian workplaces should set the standard as the best, most effective workplaces in the world. It takes intentional effort to create a healthy, flourishing workplace culture. Integrity, transparency, compassion and trust are characteristics people long for in their relationships with their leaders and coworkers. In 2016, Fairhaven Church was certified as this kind of workplace, a Best Christian Workplace.
If you are interested in any open positions on this page and the qualifications describe you, please send a resume and a cover letter to Fairhaven Employment.
The Fairhaven Church Residency Program is a two year, full time leadership training program designed to give hands on experience working with one of the staff teams of the church, personal mentoring and leadership training to equip emerging church leaders for a lifetime of ministry significance.