You can make your gifts in person using cash or checks, or debit/credit cards.
- While you’re attending a worship service at Fairhaven, you can use giving envelopes or giving drop boxes for your convenience and security.
- Use the giving kiosk located in the atrium to give by debit/credit card. (Centerville Campus only)
- You can also drop off or mail a check to your campus office.
Quickly and easily take action on your generosity and:
- Securely give using credit/debit card or bank account info
- Set up recurring gifts
- Track your giving history (account required)
If you have questions about logging in or your account, please contact Davonna Sillaman in the church office (937-434-8627 ext. 127). If you have questions about specific contributions or your giving history, please contact Cathi Turner in the church office (937-434-8627 ext. 121).
You can give tithes and offerings to Fairhaven via text message.
We’ll link your mobile phone number with the credit/debit card you provide, and you’ll be set up to give securely, easily, and instantly.
How to give by text
- Send a text to 937-202-4050 with the word GIVE followed by the amount you wish to give, e.g. GIVE 100.
- You will get a reply with a link to setup your credit/debit card on the system. Smart giving will be deducted from the credit/debit card you register, not your mobile phone bill.
- Tap this link on your smart phone to open the payment setup page and fill in the form.
- Tap the confirm button to complete your gift and you will receive a text back acknowledging your gift.
How to designate your offering
- Text Give $100 to give $100 toward tithes & offerings, text Love $75 to give $75 toward the Compassion Offering, or text Reach $50 to give $50 to the Reach Vision Campaign.
Other questions? Just email us. Message & data rates may apply. Your giving is not applied to your phone bill.
Did you know you can donate non-cash gifts like stocks, bonds or mutual funds?
If you are interested in making a non-cash donation, please contact Ryan Adams in the church office (937-434-8627 ext. 137).
90 Day Tithe Challenge
Countless people experience God’s blessings when they tithe, but often the first step is the hardest one to take. That’s why we created the 90-day tithe challenge. Essentially, it’s a contract based on the promises of God in Malachi 3:10.“... put me to the test, says the Lord ...”
Security & Privacy
Our giving and registration tool allows you to use your credit/debit card or your personal checking account (eCheck) and is secured with 128-bit encryption; your information is completely safe and confidential.