March 13-23, 2018
We’ve finalized the details of the 2018 Israel trip! Read through our informational brochure with trip details or download the application form that you can print, complete and return to the church office with your $200 deposit. Your deposit will hold your spot on the trip (first come-first serve). We have space for 30 travelers, so we expect it to be full. Your quick response will insure that you can accompany us on this life-changing, faith-deepening, adventure to the Holy Land.
David and Kathy Smith, our Lead Pastor and wife, will be leading the trip. As in recent years, Ms. Susan Marcus will be our Israeli tour guide. Dozens of others have travelled with us over the past few years and they would testify to how meaningful the experience has been to their relationship with God.
- We tour all day and every day!
- Our 5-star hotels are amazing!
- All sightseeing and entrance fees are included. Everything is taken care of!
- Daily breakfast and dinner is provided.
- Our wonderful tour guide brings each sight to life and is among Israel’s most-respected.
- Your safety is always our highest priority.
- DAY 1 - Travel
- DAY 2 - Joppa (Jaffa) / Tel Aviv
- DAY 3 - Caesarea Maritima / Mount Carmel / Druze Villages
- DAY 4 - Galilee
- DAY 5 - Yardenit / Nazareth / Megiddo / Dead Sea
- DAY 6 - Ein Gedi / Masada / Dead Sea / Qumran
- DAY 7 - Jerusalem — The Mount of Olives and the Old City
- DAY 8 - Jerusalem — Layers of History
- DAY 9 - Bethlehem / Jerusalem — Garden Tomb / New City
- DAY 10 - Emmaus (Latrun) / Jerusalem
- DAY 11 - Travel
"Seeing the land Jesus traveled and the apostles followed, walking where Jesus walked to Calvary for me, and experiencing a small piece of the world where the Word of God was written will forever impact my relationship with my Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ. When I read the Bible, talk about the places, think of those who suffered for Christ I will now always pause to remember seeing, walking and experiencing Israel - the home of my faith!" – Lisa M.
Still have questions?
If you are interested in being a part of this life-changing experience, but have some questions please click the button below to contact us.